Bigen Permanent Hair Colour is ideal for those looking for long lasting 100% gray coverage or to enhance their natural hair color. Bigen permanent hair color is ammonia free and requires no hydrogen peroxide.
The unique powder formula is activated by water to naturally open the hair's cuticle to deposit rich, natural color into even the most stubborn gray hair. This deposit only color is the gentle choice and has been proven for over thirty years.
Bigen Hair Colour produces optimum darkening results regardless of your natural hair color, consistency, condition, length or style.
Colour results may vary depending on original hair color and texture.
This product is designed to cover grays. It will not lighten hair.
- Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour that requires a whole bottle (0.21 oz.) to cover short to shoulder-length hair.
- For shorter hair, you can save the unused portion of the bottle for future touch-ups.
- For longer hair you may require 2 bottles.
The amount of water you need for the mixture is determined by to the amount of powder you would like to use.
Follow the instructions on the leaflet included in the box to measure product properly.
HOW TO MEASURE PROPERLY
Pour Bigen powder into a non-metalic bowl and add water (see table). Mix well.
|1 Bottle||Fill with water to the "FULL" Line.|
|? Bottle||Fill with water to the "?" Line.|
|?? Bottle||Fill with water to the "??" Line.|
- Complete theskin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Wear the plastic GLOVES (included in the box).
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Pour desired amount of Bigen Powder into NON-METALLIC BOWL or CUP. (See chart under Preparation)
- Add room-temperature TAP WATER (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) using the measuring tray included in the box.
- Mix well with a BRUSH to make a homogeneous paste.
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair with brush.
- Note: Total application and waiting time before rinsing should not exceed 40 minutes.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Use a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state.
- Conditioner specifically for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended.
Sodium Perborate, P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, M-Aminophenol, Sodium Carbonate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Algin, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract (Sapindus Mukurossi), Magnesium Stearate, P-Aminophenol, Fragrance (Parfum).
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
A skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair. Remember to arrange your purchase so that you have your products 2 days ahead of time.
Free Shipping on orders in Ontario & Quebec on orders over $75*
Free Shipping on orders to all provinces on orders over $150*
Free Shipping on orders to the territories YU, NT& NU over $200+*
*Free shipping is not available on bulk, oversized or heavy products (gallons)
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 to 5 business days.**
** Business days do not include weekends, holidays or bank holidays.
Shipping times may be delayed during sales, holiday or peak periods.
Delivery times depends on your geographic location and doesn't include processing time.
Shipping Zones Canada
|Next Day (does not include processing time)||Southern Ontario, Montreal & Quebec City|
|2-4 Business Days (does not include processing time)||Ontario, Quebec|
|3-6 Business Days (does not include processing time)||British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba|
|4-8 Business Days (does not include processing time)||New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador|
|5-9 Business Days (does not include processing time)||Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut|
Orders are shipped with a tracking number and delivery confirmation unless specified.