Colour you hair in only 7 minutes, 100% gray coverage is achieved.
Gentle non-drip formula is east to apply and the Nourishing colour conditioner infuses each hair strand with multiple nutrients for a more healthy silky soft hair.
A mixing tray is conveniently included in the box. Nutrient rich conditioners protect hair against dryness and penetrate hair with rich long lasting beautiful colour, leaving hair soft and silky.
Available in 6 shades.
NEVER use on eyebrows or eyelashes, to do so may cause blindness.
If product accidently gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately. If you wear contact lenses, remove them first then rinse eyes. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
Consult your doctor for questions concerning individual conditions or specific allergies.
DO NOT use if you have injured, irritated, or sensitive scalp.
DO NOT use if you already had a reaction to a hair color product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and DO NOT use on children.
DO NOT inhale or ingest.
DO NOT use hair that has been treated with metallic dyes, compound hennas or styling product, as color result many be affected.
DO NOT permanent wave or chemically straighten hair at least 14 days prior or alter coloring hair.
To avoid straining, protect clothing and surrounding area.
DO NOT shampoo before coloring, unless hair has been treated with styling products. Shampoo 24 hours prior to coloring and apply to dry hair only.
Perform a Skin Test
Please perform the following skin test 48 hours before each use since allergies can develop unexpectedly.
1. Prepare test mixture by mixing a small, equal amount of color tube and developer tube in a small tray.
2. With a cotton swab, apply a small amount (approximately 1 inch) of mixture to inside of elbow.
3. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours.
IF you experience itching, swelling, burning or any other abnormal skin reaction, DO NOT use this product or any other hair color.
Perform A Strand Test
This test will preview your new hair color in advance since color result may be affected by permanent waving, straightening, overexposure to sun, previous coloring, and/or any other factors that may affect they quality of your hair.
1. Snip a small strand of hair ¼ inch wide and tape at one end.
2. Apply the test mixture, prepare for the allergy test, to the strand.
3. For hair with no or little gray, leave for 7-8 minutes.
4. For gray or resistant hair, leave for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Rinse and dry strand to preview your new color.